[tor-relays] Unutilized bandwidth

Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Tue Jul 30 11:18:42 UTC 2019

You're right, it went offline for around 2 days due to a power outage
and a Bios error that needed continue pressed.

That's what the stable flag is for, lol.

I lost guard probability for 2 more weeks.

If a relay has been up connected and stable for more than 2 weeks, it
gets the -stable- flag so it's leaned on more.

That doesn't really affect the underlying issue of tor nodes with TONS
of bandwidth not being utilized a little more.

But I'm happy to donate whatever the tor protocol decides it wants to
use :(

Matt Westfall
President & CIO
ECAN Solutions, Inc.