[tor-relays] IRC relay operator meetups

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Tue Jan 29 19:57:53 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The IRC Tor relay operator meetups are beginning again! To get started, we are going to be holding these meetups once per month.

The meetups will be held the first Thursday of the month, at 2:00UTC. This means the February meetup will be held next week, on the 7th. To allow us to use meetbot for recording the meetup, we will be holding them in #tor-meeting.

On the first Monday of the month, I will send out a reminder email with the date and time, along with a pad that people can add discussion topics to. For February, the reminder email will go out on the 4th.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!