[tor-relays] tor relay ipv6

Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Thu Aug 22 13:04:02 UTC 2019

Here's all the info you need to setup IPv6 in Debian:

root at ateam:~# ifconfig
eno1: flags=4163<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
         inet 50.238.252.6 netmask 255.255.255.252 broadcast 50.238.252.7
         inet6 2001:559:800c:1900::5a02 prefixlen 126 scopeid 0x0<global>

root at ateam:/etc/network# pwd
/etc/network
root at ateam:/etc/network# cat interfaces
iface eno1 inet6 static
address 2001:559:800c:1900::5a02
netmask 126
gateway 2001:559:800c:1900::5a01
dns-nameserver 2620:0:ccc::2 2620:0:ccd::2

Matt Westfall
President & CIO
ECAN Solutions, Inc.
Everything Computers and Networks