[tor-relays] Hello

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Thu Apr 4 04:48:01 UTC 2019

Hi Tor-Relays,

I apologize that I just disappeared, I wound up with a massive stroke
last year which was more significant than the last one and was
hospitalized longer for recovery and rehabilitation. Things just kind
of fell to the wayside since it's kind of hard to computer when you
can't computer :P.

Anyway, I've been home for the past few weeks and starting to get back
into my old hobbies again. I brought two new exit relays up in NYC,
one Linux, and one FreeBSD on 1 Gb/s Links. I have another FreeBSD box
in NYC on a 1 Gb/s link that I'm trying to think if I should make an
exit relay or just a regular relay.

Relay names - greyponyitnyc001 and greyponyitnyc002.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

--
Conrad Rockenhaus
https://www.rockenhaus.com