[tor-relays] Torservers relay family decreased?

Paul pa011 at web.de
Sat Sep 8 20:19:00 UTC 2018

Hello Tobias,

i am glad that somebody else got notice and i agree, suspecting
something nasty (or highly unusual) is going on. There was a discussion
about that in Berlin in July already
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/BerlinRelayOperatorsMeetupJul18
but no public follow-up since then.

There seems to be a private person who is holding this family
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/family:1084200B44021D308EA4253F256794671B1D099A
and ran between 10-15% exit probability in the last six months - which i
personally judge as far too high for a single person, or even an entity.
More information you can find here:https://apility.io/search/185.220.101.20

The person got invited to the second meeting in Berlin, but didn't show
up to explain.

Die Zeit bringt Rat. Erwartet's in Geduld!
-- Schiller

Regards
Paul

Tobias Westerhever: