[tor-relays] Coordinated raids of Zwiebelfreunde at various locations in Germany

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Thu Jul 5 03:10:09 UTC 2018

> They seized most of our electronical storage equipment (disks,
laptops, PCs, GnuPG Smartcards/Yubikeys), but it is safe to assume that
they will not be able to break the encryption (or the smartcards). They
also took our mobile phones, but even if they were to break into them,
no login data or anything else affecting our infrastructure or
communications is stored on those phones.

I wonder how long its going to be before new laws are sort (Again)... encryption.