[tor-relays] Problem implementing IPv6 and NYX info

arisbe arisbe at cni.net
Sun Jul 1 19:59:44 UTC 2018

Thank you Roman for quick reply.  I had typo on ORPort address that but
just in this email.  My ISP at home and work does not pass Ipv6 so I am
not able to ping/trace.  I think I don't have the resources to work this
problem to satisfactory conclusion so I'm still looking for suggestions.
Your advice regarding working out the IPv6 problem before integrating
Tor was wise.  That is the direction I will take.