[tor-relays] New Relay

Gary jaffacakemonster53 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 16:41:42 UTC 2018

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

> Right now I only see 2 on jaffacakemonster2 and 1 on jaffacakemonster.
> Seeing 3 would be weird, because in order for a pair of relays to be in
> the same family, they must both list each other in their torrcs.

My family thing has settled now, I think this was because I changed the
name from "jaffacakemonster" to "jaffacakemonster1", havnt looking the
Atlas bug too much I guess its because it took a few hours for the changed
names to ripple through.

My 2nd relay has a dirport set, 9030, it does not seem to be listed as a
dir authority yet, is this again because of the new relay thing (wait a few
weeks for it to be measured)?

Thanks.