[tor-relays] Relay stuck at Bootstrapped 0%

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 03:49:18 UTC 2018

> On 17 Feb 2018, at 14:03, Paul <paul at roteserver.de> wrote:
>
> I moved the older keys to my working delay and had to generate new one in the faulty one.
>
> Here you can find my info.log file i did not have one beforehand, so i can not compare it.

You might want to check your log options.

Your last logs said you were logging at more than notice.

> However it seems like the relay is working now.
>
> https://pastebin.com/iC5Rutq8
>
> Could it be working now because there is minimized load due to the new keys?

Yes.
Your router probably can't deal with that many connections.
> What should i do to reduce the load?

Only run one relay behind that router.
> Decrease max bandwith

Use:
MaxAdvertisedBandwidth 1 MBytes
> can i somehow decrease max connections?

How many connections do both your relays have open when they fail?
Use "netstat"to find out.
You can not run a good relay with less than 7000 connections.
Each relay needs to be able to connect to every other relay.