[tor-relays] Relay stuck at Bootstrapped 0%

Paul paul at roteserver.de
Sat Feb 17 03:03:27 UTC 2018

I moved the older keys to my working delay and had to generate new one
in the faulty one.

Here you can find my info.log file i did not have one beforehand, so i
can not compare it. However it seems like the relay is working now.

https://pastebin.com/iC5Rutq8

Could it be working now because there is minimized load due to the new keys?

What should i do to reduce the load? Decrease max bandwith or can i
somehow decrease max connections?