[tor-relays] Running a relay, only, in win7

je suis sfarcus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:29:27 UTC 2016

Well, it seems to be running, as a process, at least. It won't run with
other ports but it does with the defaults ones, fine with me. I had to
modify the log paths to be for win7 and it seems it only starts if run as
admin. Again, fine with me, maybe I'll convince it to run as a service, too.

BTW, if I'm at it, I use Linux Mint 17.3, the service has a less than 1%
chance of starting automatically at startup. I always have to fire up the
terminal after logon and "sudo tor service start". Thought I'd let you
know. For me, if it works...

Thank you for the help,
Vlad