[tor-relays] Netflix overblocking non-exit Tor relays

Jamis Hartley jamman98 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 01:50:10 UTC 2016

Well of course it is possible to find someone knowledgeable of IT, but the
chances of that are similar to that of walking up to a random person on the
street and having them be knowledgeable of it.

I shouldn't have said absolutely everyone, but the call center people are
not trained in IT. The person you talked to must have learned on his own.