[tor-relays] Netflix overblocking non-exit Tor relays

Nenad Marjanovic security at netmajstor.com
Sun Feb 28 23:21:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

I got ya, but what i do is running VPN on VPS and all home traffic is
going over that IP, not ISP. I don't know if you can route your traffic
in your home in this way, but I don't see why not. Only ..

I don't have Netflix and I don't know if you have box only for it or you
have one box for all, router, phone, tv and netflix. In that case, you
don't have much of the choice, new hardware on no more Netflix.

;)