[tor-relays] Is there a reason for all exit nodes being public?

Rana ranaventures at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:20:05 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

We will never know the breakdown of the Facebook users by the reason why they use Tor. However, surely many of them are under repressive regimes and do not want their ass kicked for what they write on Facebook. Protecting them is fine purpose and anyhow, Tor has no control over how people use the network and certainly not over why they use it.

Rana