[tor-relays] Relays with broken DirPorts

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 00:06:57 UTC 2016

> On 2 Apr 2016, at 10:44, tor-contact at posteo.de wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm the operator of one of the mentioned relays (81.7.14.227).  Thanks,
> Tim, for pointing this issue out to me. I'll try to help with this as
> much as I can.
>
> So far, I have not been able to reproduce this issue. With the python
> script from #18688, I am getting results of approx. 0.20s.

It is possible that I was measuring slowdowns on my own connection, and not on the relay's connection.
That's why I asked others to help me verify the issue, and work out what was going on.

That said, the list of relays in "Relays with broken DirPorts" consistently failed over repeated attempts.
(The relays in "Relays with very slow DirPorts" might have been slow on my end, and might just have been slow once.)

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F