[tor-relays] Tools for managing multiple relays

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:55:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am currently running three small relays on two different services/ISPs.

I have two somewhat unrelated questions:
* given costant resource (i.e. euro/month) I can afford to run relays
is it in general better to run one bigger relay or, say, two smaller
ones.
* are there any tools to manage multiple tor node? For example, if I
want to check if there are security updates I have to login separately
in each system and launch them manually. Is this the way I should do
this or there are ways to monitor the status of all my nodes and
maintaing them as a whole.

Thanks in advance.

Cristian