[tor-relays] Tor Relays Network Survey

Zoe White opsnapsnap at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:35:26 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am doing a research project called “Understanding Anonymous Network”
conducted at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The purpose of
this project is to investigate what motivates people to participate in Tor
project and to run the relay nodes.  We also want to know what obstacles
may hinder people to run relay(s). Our aim is to increase people’s
participation in Tor network through understanding motivation. Your
participation will help us have a better understanding about this issue.

This survey will take approximately 15 minutes of your time. If you run Tor
nodes and are willing to participate in this research project, please click
the following link and start the survey!

*https://uiuc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9GkkX5zGEkjQhx3*
<https://uiuc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9GkkX5zGEkjQhx3>

Thank you very much!!