[tor-relays] Yourserver.se - Your TOR exit node generates too many complaints

Vinicius tor-relays-8693 at vinicius.sl
Fri Mar 6 18:24:02 UTC 2015

Hello to All,

I am currently running two tor exit relays[1] in providor yourserver.se,
all of them with restrict exit policy, until now i didnt have any
problem with those, except with their's automated system implemented, in
use by yourserver.se, but was easy to solve, that happend some month's
ago.

Recently i receive a couple(2 actually) of complaints comming from
Hetzner[2], complaining about port's scans comming from the tor exit
relay, and i did reply all of those, but now the operator Michael is
telling me that it received to much complaints and i should stop the
exit or they will suspend, does someone have any other vps providor that
can be recommended for sure that it doesn't do that. I dont mind if the
price is more than 100% higher of the currently providor.

Thank you.

Sorry about my crappy english.

[1] - https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/vinicius
[2] - http://www.hetzner.de/