[tor-relays] Yourserver.se - Your TOR exit node generates too many complaints

Josef Stautner hello at veloc1ty.de
Fri Mar 6 19:02:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

Hetzner also sent an abuse to my server located in germany. But the
message was very unspecific and didn't include any information so I said
that without more information I will nothing do about it.
I run another exit relay from ViralVPS but on a dedicated server. If you
want to give it a try: http://viralvps.com

~Josef