[tor-relays] False exit abuse from server4you

Tom van der Woerdt info at tvdw.eu
Sun Jun 7 11:04:45 UTC 2015

Let's hope so, as Unmetered hosts a pretty significant amount of exit
traffic.

Several of my exits run there and I too received the abuse
notifications. I've contacted Unmetered for clarification and will
return to this thread as soon as I hear more.

The way unmetered has always handled abuse traffic is simple: customer
gets 3 days to respond to the message, or the server gets temporarily
disconnected. I don't think there's any human interaction with abuse
reports on their side.

Tom