[tor-relays] False exit abuse from server4you

Tim Semeijn noc at babylon.network
Sun Jun 7 10:06:30 UTC 2015

Company unmetered.com (used to be running under PlusServer which is a
'premium' brand of Intergenia but now seems to be running on link11
network) did and probably still does allow Tor Exit nodes to be run on
their services. How they handled the generated abuse from these nodes
'upstream' is the big question.