[tor-relays] BWauth no-consensus state in effect

Tim Sammut tim at teamsammut.com
Wed Aug 5 09:58:30 UTC 2015

Hi.

I have to admit it is nice to see my relay getting some more serious
use. It has seen a several fold increase in traffic over the last few days.

On 08/04/2015 10:06 PM, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> I'm guessing this is because we have enough relays, with enough capacity,
> to handle the current load adequately.

That is great to hear if it works out to be the case. More specifically
to my relay, I know I have capacity that isn't being used.

That said, it raises the partially-rhetorical question: should I spend
my $x/month on running a relay or could that money be better used in
other places?

hope you are well
tim

Tim Sammut ~ @t1msammut ~ tim at teamsammut.com
Ford-Mozilla Fellow at Amnesty International