[tor-relays] Confirm IPv6 Setup as Exit Node

Adam Brenner adam at aeb.io
Thu May 22 05:51:49 UTC 2014

Howdy,

I have setup a Tor exit node and IPv4 appears to work (will get a real
test in the next 48 hours). I would like to confirm my IPv6 setup as I
have found the documentation on this subject lacking (or my googling
skills suffering!)

Added the following to my torrc file:

    ORPort 9001
    ORPort [2606:2e00:0:19::4]:9050
    # first line works with IPv4 while second line is supposed to be IPv6

    IPv6Exit 1
    ExitPolicy accept6 *:*        # Allow all IPv6 Requests

I did not specify anything for DirPort as I believe this is not working
under IPv6? Is this correct?

For reference my fingerprint is 6269EC22B7970ACDE4AF09F6ADE67CEB0C7F7964

--
Adam Brenner <adam at aeb.io>