[tor-relays] Is Kaspersky right to be concerned?

Tora Tora Tora tor at allthatnet.com
Sun Mar 9 16:21:11 UTC 2014

I am pretty sure the answer is "NO", but is there a way to "enhance" Tor
in such a way that a relay that does not host hidden services can also
choose not to carry traffic for hidden services? That way those who want
to use hidden services can do so by using more limited subset of the Tor
network at the risk of less anonymity, I suppose. I am not sure how it
would work as it seems the client chooses the relays.