[tor-relays] TTTT - Reached 100 runs

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Wed Mar 5 17:57:47 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

We are celebrating the century of submitted results, so to say. The "Trying
Trusted Tor Traceroutes" project finally reached 100 completed runs from
different ip's (not to mention the multiple runs). No one expected that
just a few weeks ago when we were basically nowhere. Thank you very much
for your support, you officially rock !

The data analysing is going on and hopefully we can draw conclusions from
the collected data. The last time at the Chaos Communication Congress was
not satisfying for all of us, but we are optimistic this time that there is
sufficient data to do it.

We will inform this list as soon as we have news.

Thanks again from Anupam and myself (He's travelling at the moment)

The project:
http://web.engr.illinois.edu/~das17/tor-traceroute_v1.html

The results:
http://datarepo.cs.illinois.edu/relay_scoreboard.html

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.