[tor-relays] Authdir is rejecting routers in this range

justaguy justaguy at riseup.net
Fri Aug 29 22:07:03 UTC 2014

Yes, it's very likely that that FDCservers is getting rejected, because
they have been doing a lot of bad things too tor the last months (the
relay early attack was hosted in an ip range at them, and yesterday i
heard something else on this mailing list about FDCservers doing weird
pings to a server