[tor-relays] A few questions about my setting up my first Tor relay.

AJ B aj at ajvb.me
Fri Apr 18 07:30:53 UTC 2014

>you need to update your debian once in a while. the update process is
>fairly easy. you can even automate it if you wish.

Just a quick elaboration on this, you can easily set up a cronjob to
do this weekly.

If you type in: crontab -e

You can then select nano, which should be the second option as a text
editor. Then add: 0 5 * * 1 sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade -y

This will run an upgrade once a week at 5 am.

AJ Bahnken
Co-Founder of Syndicate Pro <http://syndicatepro.com>