[tor-relays] A few questions about my setting up my first Tor relay.

Tom van der Woerdt info at tvdw.eu
Fri Apr 18 07:35:54 UTC 2014

Please note that automatically updating has very little use if you don't
also restart the services you updated.

@Robert: please setup your ContactInfo in the torrc to something you can
be reached on when there's something wrong with the configuration or you
need to update certain software. Also make sure that you sometimes just
restart the machine (or services) so that the updates are picked up.
Once per two months should be fine for that.

Tom