[tor-relays] Relays vulnerable to OpenSSL bug: Please upgrade

ecarter9 at riseup.net ecarter9 at riseup.net
Tue Apr 8 16:05:55 UTC 2014

Thanks Moritz.  But shouldn't I at least be Fast Running Valid?  I thought
that when I first set up the relay I received those flags almost
immediately, but I've been running for over an hour and I still have no
flags at all.

Also, if all relays lose their flags won't we be left with an inoperable
Tor network for a few days?