[tor-relays] Setting UP an Tor exit node with resrictions

Anonymous anonymous12 at privatdemail.net
Thu Nov 14 13:30:51 UTC 2013

On 14.11.2013 13:21, Martin Kepplinger wrote:
> Anonymous:

So the user trying to enter an blacklisted page will get an

>>> Thanks for this. It helped me a lot.
>>

>> If you are going to use your home connection (Differend IP, but
>> the IP traces back to you still.) to host the Exit. What's the
>> best bet for not being able to trace it back to you? (Using
>> Finland ISP.)
>>

> I'd say if you want to run an exit node you shouldn't try to hide.
> You should own a public IP and run it under your name and state
> that it is an exit node at as many levels as possible (whois,
> website on some ports (there is a template somewhere).
>
> In my opinion this is the only way (along with other preparations)
> to comfortably run an exit node. See
> https://blog.torproject.org/running-exit-node

That's that kind of answer that i were wanting to see. What whould be
best way to tell the ISP that I'm running an exit node? Just say what
ip is it at? If there are anybody who is hosting Tor exit in Finland
please tell me what's the best way to tell the ISP about it? You may
contact me privatly if you wish to speak Finnish it's okey to me.

- --
Best Regars,
Anonymous - Supporter of Free Speech.

GPG: 0x78612223