[tor-relays] Experience with obfuscated bridge on Raspberry Pi Raspian

TonyXue tonyxsuper at live.com
Tue Aug 20 02:47:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
Most of the people that get raided are exit node operators. So, not a big problem for you to run a non-exit relay since you're not the one who connecting with other people outside the Tor network and it won't trace back to you. It's even safer if you run a bridge relay.
By the way, what was the reason or issue given by police when the non-exit relay operator got contacted? And is that person also in Switzerland?

Tony