[tor-relays] ARM 1.4.5 has a very high cpu consumption

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sat Jun 9 19:32:21 UTC 2012

> today I updated arm from 1.4.4.1 to 1.4.5. After this update I noticed that
> the arm display is very unresponsive. The arm cpu jumps ever couple of
> seconds up to 90-100 %.

Hi Klaus. Nope, this isn't a known issue and it kinda surprises me
since 1.4.5 was mostly just a bunch of bugfixes (there aren't any new
features that should account for this). Would you mind running with
the '--debug' flag? This will output a debug log to '~/.arm/log' (you
might want to scrub anything in it that you think is private).

Cheers! -Damian