[tor-relays] "who has used my bridge" in vidalia bridge bundle?

eliaz eliaz at tormail.org
Sat Apr 21 17:08:10 UTC 2012

After running bridge relays in the TBB for a long time I now get "who
has used my bridge" results quite quickly after restarts. But in the
stable bridge bundle, this function seems not to work - I've had the
bundle running for well over a day and am still getting the  msg "no
clients have used your relay recently," while the Bandwidth Usage is
sailing away to beat the band. Is there a way to fix this? - eli
----
gpg: 0xC3E1E38D