[tor-qa] 3.5.2.1 (localization fixes)

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Thu Feb 13 16:03:15 UTC 2014

It turns out 3.5.2 had an issue where we did not pick up the proper
Firefox release version from Mozilla's new git mirror.

Unfortunately, Mozilla is no longer exporting release branches to this
mirror, which means all their "release" commits in the esr24 branch
still have a "pre" suffix on the Firefox version. This caused the 3.5.2
release to be incompatible with the 24.3.0esr langpacks (bug 10895), and
none of our non-English bundles were functional.

Here's the new build (please test non-english builds, they work for me
on Linux, but who knows about elsewhere):
https://people.torproject.org/~linus/builds/3.5.2.1/

Windows testing is also useful, because we merged a size reduction fix
in between this release and 3.5.2.

Here's the changelog:
 * All Platforms
   * Bug 10895: Fix broken localized bundles
 * Windows:
   * Bug 10323: Remove unneeded gcc/libstdc++ libraries from dist

--
Mike Perry