[tor-qa] (partial) New stable & beta TBBs with Firefox 17.0.9esr for testing (Linux & Windows only)

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Wed Sep 18 11:20:00 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

I have some new TBBs to be tested. The OSX build machine is offline so those
aren't ready yet, but the Linux and Windows ones are available.

The main difference is these is that they have the latest Firefox 17.0.9esr,
which has a bunch of security fixes. Also, previously we only had linker
hardening for Tor, so I've fixed that in both the stable and beta bundles. The
beta bundles also have a new HTTPS Everywhere that doesn't go berserk with OCSP
requests.

Packages: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/ff-17.0.9esr/

sha256sums: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/ff-17.0.9esr/sha256sums-ff-17.0.9esr.txt.asc

Turnaround: 24h

I'll send along the OSX bundles as soon as I have them.

Thanks!
Erinn