[tor-qa] TBB-alpha v0.2.3.21-rc QA

Runa A. Sandvik runa at torproject.org
Mon Sep 10 14:54:40 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I tested both the normal Tor Browser Bundle and the Obfsproxy Tor
Browser Bundle on Debian Wheezy, OS X 10.7.4, Windows XP, and Windows
7. I had some interesting issues with random crashes and the "...
proxy server is refusing connections" error being displayed, but maybe
that's just me? Here's what happened:

Debian Wheezy x86_64, tor-browser:

x Empty list of relays and no details about relays in current circuits
the first time it's run
x Random crashes, maybe it's just me; once while browsing, twice when
closing a tab, no messages left in the terminal
x When trying to run a second (or third or fourth or nth) time, the
"... proxy server is refusing connections" error is displayed

Debian Wheezy x86_64, tor-obfsproxy-browser:

x Empty list of relays and no details about relays in current circuits
the first time it's run
x When trying to run a second (or third or fourth or nth) time, the
"... proxy server is refusing connections" error is displayed

OS X 10.7.4, x86_64, tor-browser:

x Empty list of relays and no details about relays in current circuits
the first time it's run
x The "... proxy server is refusing connections" error is displayed
whenever the Tor Browser starts up

OS X 10.7.4, x86_64, tor-obfsproxy-browser:

x Empty list of relays and no details about relays in current circuits
the first time it's run
x The "... proxy server is refusing connections" error is displayed
whenever the Tor Browser starts up

Windows XP VMware, i686, tor-browser:

x Empty list of relays and no details about relays in current circuits
the first time it's run
x When trying to run a second (or third or fourth or nth) time,
check.torproject.org tells me that there is an update available

Windows XP VMware, i686, tor-obfsproxy-browser:

x Empty list of relays and no details about relays in current circuits
the first time it's run
x When trying to run a second (or third or fourth or nth) time,
check.torproject.org tells me that there is an update available

Windows 7 VMware, i686, tor-browser:

x Empty list of relays and no details about relays in current circuits
the first time it's run
x When trying to run a second (or third or fourth or nth) time,
check.torproject.org tells me that there is an update available

Windows 7 VMware, i686, tor-obfsproxy-browser:

--
Runa A. Sandvik