[tor-project] Outreachy Intern Introduction

Nicolei Ocaña nicoleiocana at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:10:43 UTC 2020

Hi Tor Project Team,

I'm Nicolei Ocana (IRC: nicoleiocana__), one of the 2020 Outreachy Interns.
I will be contributing in Project 1: Help Tor Project support our users
along with my mentor Gus (ggus) & the Community Team. I am thrilled to be
participating with everybody in helping millions of users protect their
privacy, safety, and freedom of expression on the the Internet. Thank you
Pili Guerra (pili); I am beyond appreciative for the opportunity to aid in
circumventing censorship with you guys!