[tor-project] Join Our Second Documentation Hackathon March 22-30

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Mar 17 15:29:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

Between 22 and 30 March, the Tor Project will host the second edition of
our user documentation hackathon, the DocsHackathon. The DocsHackathon
is a totally remote and online event.

If you've never volunteered with us before, this is an opportunity for
you to become involved in the community, get closer to our work, and
make meaningful contributions. During our first DocsHackathon last
September, we had 70 registrations, 8 contributors, and over 70 pull
requests to the support portal, Tor Browser manual, our main website,
and other repositories. If you helped out last year, we hope you can
join us again or help spread the word. Once the DocsHackathon is
completed, we'll reward the top 3 contributors with official Tor swag.

So if you're a copywriter, front-end dev, tester, or content reviewer,
we'd appreciate your help improving our documentation, updating our
support portal, and ensuring their relevancy. Don't feel like any of
these apply to you but still want to help out? Chat with us on IRC
(#tor-www - irc.oftc.net) or the community team mailing list to join us
and find out where you could add value.

Read more here:
https://blog.torproject.org/docshackathon-2020

And here: