[tor-project] fosdem?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) - lists lists at infosecurity.ch
Thu Oct 10 14:56:09 UTC 2019

At GlobaLeaks Project we're applying for a talk and are considering for
a small stand.

Given the interrelationship with Tor, Anonimity, Crypto and Internet
Freedom Community, if Tor Project is going to be there with a stand, we
would be happy to share a place or stay one each other :-)

Please let us know if you are considering to do that like in 2018, with
FSFE and Tor one aside the other, we may just aggregate with our small
table!

-naif