[tor-project] fosdem?

brabo brabo at cryptolab.net
Wed Oct 2 21:16:58 UTC 2019

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 12:33:10 +0200
Nicolas Vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Sep 2019, emma peel wrote:
>
> > George Kadianakis:

> > > I could go, especially if we combine it with other Tor events
> > > like last time.
> >
> > I liked being in the booth last year, and I could do it again. I
> > hope to meet more Mozilla localization people there too.
>
> I can help with the booth too.
>
> Nicolas

hey nicolas!

we now also have
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2020Brussels
to keep some overview of who will be there and what they want to help
with.

as a short update to that page:
i'm in the process atm to try to get us a confirmed location to have a
Tor relay operators meetup.

we basically have as options:
- on event registration for a BoF room. disadvantages are, we have no
  idea when/where to inform interested parties beforehand. and no idea
  how many people the room can sustain.
- look in the fringe. there may be opportunities to do it very close or
  even on campus, but outside the fosdem orga.

warm greetings,
brabo.
--
I like bugs