[tor-project] June and July 2019 report for the UX team
tor at antonela.me
Thu Aug 1 15:06:13 UTC 2019
S27 - Onion Services
- We continued working with onionsites authentication.
- We shared working time with Tor Browser and Network developers during
the dev meeting to discuss our next steps on this project. You can
follow our design exploration by reading the relevant tickets or sneak
S9 - User Research
- Gus and Narrira have been traveling through Uganda and Kenya during
June and July. With these travels, we consolidated our relationship with
partners in the global south community to follow our work on the next
- We shared our first Persona work during the dev meeting. It is one of
the first steps to introduce human-centered design practices on our
workflow. If you didn't make the session, you could see our presentation
and downloads here
- During the dev meeting, we distributed a survey to collect feedback
about Tor Browser Usage. We will be sharing the results with the lists
soonish. Also, we want to collect this kind of feedback from the broad
community, so we are planning to extend this survey online.
S30 - Snowflake
- The anti-censorship team is working on the Snowflake web extension. We
worked the user interface and other design deliverables.
- We were working on reach the stable release for the new OONI Explorer.
We have been polishing UI and UX tickets. You can play with the beta here
- All the tickets we have been working on are here
- We gave support to the Fundraising team on the Bug Smash Fund and
Defenders of Privacy campaigns. We provide visuals for the various
platforms used for promoting them.
- We published a fundraising banner at the latest Tor Browser release.
UX Team Lead
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-project