[tor-project] 35C3 Vouchers

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Nov 5 23:57:57 UTC 2018

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 06:25:49PM +0200, Jonathan Marquardt wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> If anyone has any 35C3 vouchers left, please notify me! I'd like to attend the
> relay operators meetup.

I don't know whether anybody is planning to organize a relay operators
meetup at 35c3. I won't be attending this year. I guess that means if
the relay community wants a meetup there, somebody will need to step up
and make it happen.

But the reason I'm replying here: many Tor people are planning to attend
FOSDEM this year, and I've been thinking we should organize a relay
operator meetup there. It's in Brussels at the beginning of February,
so it's within easy-ish range of the French / Dutch / Luxembourg
torservers partners. The plans are coming together here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2019Brussels
if you want to help make it happen. :)

Thanks!
--Roger