[tor-project] Mirroring the #tor-meeting channel with the OONI slack

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Fri Jul 6 10:13:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 06/07/18 10:55, Arturo Filastò wrote:
> I am wondering if it would be OK to mirror the #tor-meeting channel (which already mentioned in the topic that it’s publicly logged) with the OONI slack.

I have seen meetings running there without the bot. I don't know if
that's a deliberate choice to not record logs or not.

> Ideally I would like to have this setup before todays Network Traffic
Obfuscation meeting happening in there.

Is it possible to run the slack bot just for the time the meeting is
running today, and then remove it until consensus on this can be formed?

Thanks,
Iain.