[tor-project] Mirroring the #tor-meeting channel with the OONI slack

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Fri Jul 6 09:55:49 UTC 2018

Hi list,

I am wondering if it would be OK to mirror the #tor-meeting channel (which already mentioned in the topic that it’s publicly logged) with the OONI slack.

This would allow people that are not too familiar with IRC and that are on the OONI slack (we currently have 200+ people in there) to participate in the meetings that happen in that channel and to easily access the backlog.

Is this something that people would be OK with?

Ideally I would like to have this setup before todays Network Traffic Obfuscation meeting happening in there.

~ Arturo