[tor-project] June 2018 report for the metrics team

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon Jul 2 08:04:48 UTC 2018

Hello Tor, hello world!

This month there's nothing substantial to report from the Tor metrics team.

The reason is that iwakeh left the metrics team by the end of May and
irl has just joined the team in July. It didn't make much sense for me
to make changes in June without anybody reviewing them. Instead, I used
the time for recovering from our end-of-May sprint, for cleaning up, and
for having a vacation.

I'm optimistic there will be more to report next month.

On behalf of the Tor metrics team,
Karsten