[tor-project] 'How to Run a Relay' Brochure/Flier

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Wed Jan 10 18:25:48 UTC 2018

I think we should make one. It'll be useful at Defcon, HOPE, and a
bunch of other places.

I'm hoping Alison/the community team thinks this is a good idea and
can assist me in making sure it dovetails with the rest of their
efforts in https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24497

What I probably _can't_ do is graphically design it in a way that
meshes well with any other materials we have. I talked with Steph in
December, she may be interested in this?

I've started a pad to start this process and cover what I think should
be contained: https://storm.torproject.org/shared/kOwybHn5VZdMRDm1L-kQg6P-DMC3G2w0Zn5XLQ1ZRjV

We have to fit everything on front-and-back on a standard 8.5x11"
sheet so we'll have to make some tough decisions about what we include
and what we don't, but this is a start.

-tom