[tor-project] July spreadsheet: users queries, demands, and issues

cy63113 cy63113 at riseup.net
Thu Aug 9 17:22:35 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

As many of you know, I've been gathering, for the last for 3 months,
issues, comments, demands, and suggestions from different sources like
IRC channels, blog comments, Stack Exchange, Tor and Tails
Reddit, RT, Facebook, and  Twitter.

During these months, I noticed that there are multiple users reporting
of the same issues, the number #1 are connection problems in TBB alpha
and unstable version (7.5.6 & 8.09): "TOR unexpectedly exited"  "It is
not working"  "Fail to connect" and so on, mostly in Windows 10.  Also,
there are lots of users concern is if is safe to use Tor in Windows.

You can check the July spreadsheet here:
https://ethercalc.org/fk4bgj7ntrbj

A curious fact,  seems (there's no way to know for sure)  that many more
men than women make questions, looking for answers, ask for help... in
the monitored channels.

Please feel free to reach me out if you have feedback, comments or
something else.

Cheers,
Cybelle