[tor-project] GSoC 2017 - unMessage: Report #6

Felipe Dau dau at riseup.net
Sat Aug 19 21:34:13 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

This is my report #6 for the unMessage GSoC project.

# Updates

Since the last report I continued working on #21 [0] and #33 [1]:

- Finished asynchronous changes for element parsing in incoming
  transmissions [2] and closed #21

- Refactored some parts that deal with elements and added unit tests
  to check that unMessage creates the right elements for its different
  features [3]

# What's next

As the final submission starts soon, I am going to review what we did
and prepare the summary for the project. Meanwhile, I am going to
continue working on #33, writing more unit tests.

Thanks,
-Felipe

[0]: https://github.com/AnemoneLabs/unmessage/issues/21
[1]: https://github.com/AnemoneLabs/unmessage/issues/33