[tor-project] How to help people on weekends?

chelsea komlo me at chelseakomlo.com
Thu Aug 10 13:24:47 UTC 2017

Hey!

One thing I have found helpful is adhering to on-call rotations. I'm not
sure if there is currently an IRC rotation with the expectation to be
available on evenings and weekends, but it might help with what you
describe.

Also, reviewing in Monday meetings who is on call for what might be
useful too. Teams I have worked on in the past have used irc bots to
query this information, to make it an easy "x-bot who is on call". task.

Cheers,

Chelsea