[tor-project] [Proposal] Social Contract

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Tue Apr 4 22:16:27 UTC 2017

* Damian Johnson schrieb am 2017-04-04 um 21:03 Uhr:
> > I think bundling different, unrelated things into one vote is not the
> > right solution to concerns about too many votes.
>
> Interesting. I thought this would be a simple uncontroversial fix.

IIRC we discussed this in AMS and I also proposed not to put all issues
into one vote. My impression was that we agreed on this. Again, I'd
suggest to, at least, separate the voting of the council members from
other issues.

> When we vote in the US I get a ballot with multiple measures on it. I
> don't get thirty separate ballots for each thing I'm voting on.

That is different in Germany. We get separate ballots for separate
things. However the maximum amount I had so far was five.

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Linux is like a Wigwam: no Windows, no Gates, Apache inside